Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy October

Welcome to fall everyone. It's officially gotten colder here, and I do love this time of the year. Although we live in Missouri, we're originally from South Florida, which means we're still getting used to seasonal changes and actually having to wear sweaters in October. I've decided that at the beginning of each month I'll post a rundown of what's gonna be on the blog. Hopefully, you'll see something you're interested in and come back to check it out. Of course, I'll add posts as the inspiration strikes, but I'll use my general homeschooling outline to let you know what's coming up.

Vist the blog in October for posts on:

Pumpkin painting

Pumpkin lesson plan ideas

Halloween songs

Halloween crafts - including a bat and ghost craft

Fall foods - particularly apple-filled muffins

Weighing and measuring activities using apples and pumpkins

A recap and pictures of our pumpkin patch field trips (yes, it's plural. We'll be pumpkined (is that a word?) out by the end of October.

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment