Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Homeschool Freebie of the Month - Magazine download

Have you ever seen or read about a magazine and wondered if it was any good? I know that I have, but I often skip on subscribing unless I can see a sample issue first. Some speciality mags are hard to find at the local bookstore, so I do sometimes wonder if I'm missing out on a really good publication. This month's freebie is from Owl Kids. This company publishes three youth-oriented magazines for kids aged 3-13 and allows you to download an entire issue from each magazine. This is a great way to get an idea of whether or not this would be a good addition to your homeschool. We live in Missouri, so we get a free copy of a MO. nature magazine each month that my daughter really enjoys reading. Enjoy and happy homeschooling!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something my son might like. He loves the State magazine we subscribe to. I'll look into this.

    ReplyDelete